CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 10th

Kierstens letter Feb 10th 2010

Okay so I can only email family , but I can receive emails from anyone,
So if anyone of my friends asks, tell them to write me or dear elder me... but I can’t email back, only letters. I
I depart and leave the MTC Feb. 22!!! Crazy! So yeah like a week in a half!!! I can’t believe how fast time has gone by!!
But it’s so crazy...I seriously love being a missionary and I haven’t even put my learning into action. I can’t even think of how much ill love it when I get to NY...It blows my mind to think about how important this work really is! My testimony has grown one million times just in two weeks and I can’t believe how much it means to me. Just remember this gospel in number one over anything else!

-Sister Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment