CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

april 20th letter

...this morning i got a call from President and i was getting ready and he asked me to do Cast Training this summer and be director next summer!!! This means we work with all the cast members for pageant. There are 800 cast actors and actresses and six sisters are chosen to train them on getting referrals from everyone in crowd, (we set up nine thousand chairs for the production) with that many people coming to see pageant not all the sister missionaries can talk to everyone and we want to receive as many referrals for the people as possible so they train the cast to learn how to get them for us, and that's what i got called to do. I am so excited to do this.

love
sister morrison.

1 comment:

  1. Sister Morrison~ I don't know if you will get to see this comment but i hope so. I'm so glad i found your blog. I can tell you're doing what you should be, you're such an example to me. I need your address to write you! My email's kenzthekiss@yahoo.com or my address is 1305 GiltEdge Rd. Lewistown,MT 59457. I miss you so much and still remember all our fun memories of going to the temple together! love you!

    ReplyDelete