CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May 25th Letter

We get a call like Thursday i believe...its Sister Stone and she is freaking out....she says ARE YOU COMING TO THE HILL TONIGHT FOR THE MEETING? I said what are you talking about...YOU HAVE TO COME Elder D.Todd Christofferson is SPEAKING TO the site sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a last minute thing he decided to do. Van Den Berghe and i were YELLING and screaming with excitement!!!! So we dropped everything and went up to the Hill Cumorah and there with just about 50 others got to have Him speak to us privately. It was open ended question session. Not one of the sisters was asking questions just the senior couples....so I raised my hand and said Elder Christofferson i know you have a busy schedule but I was just wondering what your most treasured time is as part of your sacred calling. HE smiled and said being with missionaries. HE went off and talked about his love for missionaries. It was a unique experience that i will never forget! He bore his testimony to us and during it said some powerful things i was in tears. After we got to go up and talk with him and shake his hand...I’ll send pictures...he just held my hand in a clasp and just smiled and looked into my eyes and I felt his deep love. It was incredible. What an amazing experience...A sister that is about to go home said that has never happened! I feel so blessed. I'm not kidding when i say that i literally have the BEST mission in the whole world. I'm so lucky.
That was pretty much the highlight of the week! ha ha...pretty good one huh?

Love,
Sister Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment